‘Stamp, Clap and dance in a Puddle!’
4 x 25 minute class for Early Years and SEN.
A fun and engaging creative movement course for children aged 3-7 years and SEN.
Children can join in with the warm up, learn how to stamp and clap different rhythms, watch, learn and join in with the puddle dance and perform various stamping and clapping dances. This course includes a creative soundscape with accompanying images to give the children lots of inspiration to create their own ‘stamping in a puddle dance’ too.
These classes have been designed to help children build upon learning, giving them chance to practise and remember routines as well as learning new material in each class.
The perfect solution for Early Years Practitioners and Teaching staff that want to provide a creative dance curriculum for their children. Simply follow the warm up, watch and learn the different dance movements with the dancers on the videos, then join in with the cool down at the end. There is extra music inspiration for the children to make up their own moves too, perfect for improvising and getting creative.
- Warm And Jump With Sarah And Kate
- Can You Remember The Rhythms From Before? Have a go…
- Try Learning A Harder Rhythm
- Watch Kate Stamping and Clapping You Can Join In If You Want To
- Imagine You Are Jumping In The Puddles With The Children You See In These Pictures
- Make Up your Own Stamping, Clapping Puddle Dance
- Cool Down With Kate